Each Program will have separate content and schedules based on the levels of instruction. Each features key aspects of soccer playing as described in the following typical daily activities:
- Mass Demonstration – Previewing the day’s activities; instructors demonstrate elements to be practiced during the day.
- Technical Excellence – Learning to master the basic elements of the game in order to control any situation as it occurs during a match.
- Tactical Intelligence – Exploring the strategies of the game and learning to think quickly – moving instinctively in response to game situations.
- Individual Exercises – Finding ways to beat opponents by using attacking and defending skills. To maximize their efficiency, players must have total control in 1 vs 1 situations. This is the most critical aspect of the game.
- Group Exercises – Emphasis is on interaction with teammates – when to take independent action and when to involve teammates.
- Combination Play – Teaches creative ways of interacting with teammates.
- Group and Team Games – Structured to enhance the technical, tactical, psychological and physical aspects of the game which players learn during training.
*Daily activities are subject to change at any time for any reason without notice. We reserve the right to change any program and/or its curriculum for any reason at any time.